We are thrilled to share all the amazing details for
Bloom :: An Event For New and Expecting Moms!
Bloom :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms is presented by North Phoenix Moms Blog, barre3 Paradise Valley + North Scottsdale and City Moms Blog Network.
Who :: New moms, expecting moms, and anyone considering starting a family or expanding their family soon. We welcome all to attend!
What :: This incredible event will feature amazing businesses who provide services and/or make products related to pregnancy, motherhood, and the first year of life. The event will include refreshments, tasty treats, unbelievable giveaways, and amazing swag bags. We will also be featuring speakers who will present on these pertinent mom-related topics: advice for the first year of baby’s life, sleep deprivation and new parents, the benefits of working out (not just physical ones!), and the power of a mother’s intuition.
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first time, are a new mom, or are thinking of expanding your family soon, Bloom is sure to be just your kind of wonderful event! We promise great opportunities to connect with other local moms, receive valuable input from incredible local experts, and (of course!) walk away with amazing swag and giveaways.
When :: Sunday May 6th, 2018 at 6pm.
Where :: The Children’s Museum of Phoenix | 215 N. 7th Street Phoenix, AZ 85034
Ticket Price :: General Admission Tickets $25, VIP Tickets (very limited quantity available) $50
General admission tickets include the following:
- Access to the event, all sponsors, and panel of expert speakers
- Food and drinks
- A swag bag loaded with goodies
- 5 raffle tickets to use on giveaway(s) of your choice
Our VIP tickets will also include additional swag items (including a FREE blow out from Dry Bar) and double the amount of raffle tickets (10).
A very special thanks to our amazing Bloom sponsors!
Our unbelievable list of giveaways totaling more than $7500 includes:
- Four Seasons – One-night stay + dinner for two at Talavera ($800)
- Barre3 – 3-month unlimited to Paradise Valley (1), North Peoria (1), Chandler (1) and North Scottsdale (1) ($600 each)
- Agnes Art & Photo – Family Portrait Session ($450)
- Matrescence 4th Trimester “Beyond the Birth” Workshop ($299)
- The Children’s Museum of Phoenix – Annual Learner Membership for 4 + (10) Family 4-Packs to the Museum ($243)
- Guava – Lotus Travel Crib ($190)
- Current Meditation – 2-Month Unlimited Membership ($178)
- DockATot – DockATot Deluxe ($175)
- Loved and Free – Baby Nest ($160)
- Kendra Scott – Jewelry set ($155)
- Bootsi – Mommy Gift basket ($150)
- Zoolikins – Baby gift basket ($150)
- Oh La Lari – Nursing bralette 3 pack bundle ($122)
- Musicology – (2) 6-week sessions ($115 each)
- Pediped – Shoes + $50 gift certificate ($100)
- Mini Fresh Baby Food – gift certificate ($100)
- Baby Bump Ultrasound – 3D/4D ultrasound ($99)
- Majka – Nourishing Lactation Protein Powder + Shaker ($80)
- MAM – Gift set ($75)
- Taking Cara Babies – Newborn class ($75)
- Pencil Grip – Magic Stix, Kwik Stix + Think Stix ($75)
- Stuck on You – Gift card ($75)
- Milkies – Milk-Saver, Softies Nursing Pads, Nipple Nurture Balm and Nursing Time Tea ($71)
- Triple Paste – Baby Gift Basket ($70)
- Sweat and Milk – Océane Nursing Sports Bra ($69)
- Ollie World – Swaddle Blanket ($59)
- Little Biting Tree – Power Chakra Mala ($58)
- Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics – (2) Glo Whitening Treatments ($56 each)
- Phoenix Birth Center – Hydroflask ($55)
- Silikids – Gift set ($53 each)
- Smile Every Day – Tank Top ($52)
- Arizona Doulas – Coffee basket ($50)
- Whole Foods – New Mom Wellness Basket ($50)
- Desert Valley Pediatrics – Amazon Gift Card ($50)
- B.Box – Feeding set ($47)
- Boppy – Classic Feeding + Infant Support Pillow ($40)
- Covered Goods – Nursing Covers ($35)
- ErgoPouch Cocoon – (2) Swaddle Sleepbags ($35)
- BirdyTell – (10) Curated gift boxes ($30 each)
- Mama’s Cold Brew – (10) Gift Cards ($10 each)
Swag bags are included with every ticket! Each of these amazing swag bags (provided by City Moms Blog Network) will be packed with products from the companies below.
Still not convinced you should attend?
Check out this highlight video from last year’s Bloom event!
…and photos from last year’s Bloom event here.
Don’t forget to RSVP + invite your friends to the event page >> here << to stay in the loop with all the event happenings and announcements!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
We can’t wait to you see you at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix on May 6th at 6pm!
Please Note: This event is designed for new and expecting moms but all are welcome to attend. Children over one year will not be permitted and children under one year old must be worn in a carrier or held. We can not accommodate strollers at the event.