School is officially out and we’ve got your list of activities to keep the kids busy this month! We’ve also included a few activities for date night or time with friends to help keep you sane. Hope you and your family enjoy this fun list of things to do in Phoenix this month!
- A family favorite for everyone to enjoy! The Herberger theatre is also running a summer special if you purchase tickets for multiple shows. Be sure to check out their offer!
- Let Dad be a kid again and enjoy the fun and excitement of the Phoenix Children’s Museum! This is such a great way to celebrate with the whole family! Plus, you can’t beat air conditioned fun!
- This is the perfect gift for the adrenaline loving dad! There are several purchase offerings and experiences from just the brunch to a high speed go kart race. One package even includes an Annual Race Membership for Dad!
- A unique summer movie series featuring the Pirates of the Caribbean! Each event features different activities including temporary tattoos, meeting a pirate and a costume contest!
- The Rooted Community Yoga project hosts a unique yoga class every Saturday through August in a different location of the museum each week! Grab your girlfriend for a fun new way to experience the museum!
- Have you ever wondered why you are drawn to a particular crystal or gemstone? Would you like to learn more about the benefits of crystals and how they affect the body and your surroundings? Join Four Peaks Mining Co at OdySea in the Desert for an informative workshop with guest presenter Tracy Martinez.
- An engaging and interactive exhibit exploring mirrors, patterns and puzzles. This is sure to be a fun experience for all ages!
- 15% off toddler and VIP passes, 26% off super and deluxe passes. An indoor attraction and fun center! From bumper cars to a giant slide, this is a great summer activity!
- Music, games and activities with free pictures with your kid’s favorite characters or super heroes! Kids can bring their swimsuits to play in the splash pad as well!
What will you be adding to your summer bucket list?