With temperatures rising we all know that summer is upon us. Whether you’re waiting for a camp to start, need a date night, or are just looking for ideas to fill your days with kids, here are a few local events happening in May.
- Celebrate the wonder of human form with this amazing exhibit. Only available for a limited time, be sure you don’t miss it!
- Showing at ASU Gammage Auditorium, the 25th Anniversary production would make a great date night!
- Show your support for our local WNBA team at their home opener against the Dallas Wings at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- If you or your offspring is a Star Wars fan then head over to Legoland Discovery Center at Arizona Mills to enjoy Star Wars themed activities and themed builds.
- Tubby Todd and Dry Bar have joined forces and are giving moms a night out of pampering. Enjoy a dry style, goody bag, food and drinks, and Andrea Faulkner William’s new book (signed), You’ve Got This, Mama—Ideas for Taking Care of Yourself While You’re Taking Care of Your Little One.
- Head on down to the Phoenix Convention Center while donning your best-dressed pop culture icon and visit the festival formerly known as Comicon.
- A fun-filled family event located at Rancho Manana Golf Course. Enjoy a kids’ zone, food, fireworks and of course, hot air balloons.
- Mermaids are back at OdySea Aquarium swimming with the Sharks and Rays. Plus, Toni & Guy will be on-site for your mermaid makeover, including braids, colored hair chalk, colorful hair tinsel and ocean-inspired face painting! All free with admission!
- Come celebrate Butterfly Wonderland’s 5th birthday with live music, bug and butterfly characters, characature artist, free face painting and much more!
As you can see we have some really great events rounding out our month of May here in Phoenix. Have you or do you think you’ll attend any on this list this year?